Advisory Board March 15, 2023
The Ethisphere Institute released its 17th annual list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies,” recognizing several healthcare organizations for their “world-class approach” to ethics and integrity.
To identify the world’s most ethical companies for 2023, Ethisphere used its proprietary Ethics Quotient (EQ) process to capture and codify the practices of participating organizations, using more than 200 data points across five categories:
- Ethics and compliance program, which accounts for 35% of an organization’s overall score
- Culture of ethics, which accounts for 20% of the overall score
- Environmental and societal impact, which accounts for 20% of the overall score
- Governance, which accounts for 15% of the overall score
- Leadership and reputation, which accounts for 10% of the overall score