Becker's Healthcare March 20, 2023
Newsweek and Statista, a global data research firm, have released their “2023 America’s Best Nursing Homes” list.
This year, 475 facilities were identified and honored in 25 states. Rankings were based on four criteria, including performance data, reputation score and a COVID-19 score. A score was also added for facilities accredited by The Joint Commission.
Here are the top five nursing homes by state:
- Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center
- Capitol Hill Healthcare (Montgomery)
- Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation (Florence)
- Hatley Healthcare & Rehabilitation (Clanton)
- Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab
- Plaza Healthcare (Scottsdale)
- Devon Gables Rehabilitation Center (Tucson)
- Apache Junction Health Center
- North Mountain Medical and Rehabilitation Center (Phoenix)
- Life Care Center of Paradise Valley (Phoenix)