Becker's Healthcare October 22, 2021
The Federal Communications Commission on Oct. 21 awarded a total of $40.46 million to 71 healthcare organizations as part of its $100 million Connected Care Pilot Program.
The program funds telehealth projects developed by providers across the U.S. This round of funding follows the FCC’s $41.1 million disbursement to 72 providers in September. The FCC has committed grants to providers in every state, territory and Washington, D.C.
Below are the 71 new funding recipients and how much money they received for their projects:
- Adelante Healthcare (Phoenix): $868,857
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital (Sparta, N.C.): $92,041
- Archie Hendricks Sr. Skilled Nursing Facility (Sells, Ariz.): $688,084
- The Asian Human Services Family Health Center (Chicago): $400,725
- Baptist Health Medical Center (Little Rock, Ark.): $999,277...