Becker's Healthcare December 7, 2022
Below are hospitals and health systems that have announced name changes or other rebranding efforts in 2022.
- Paris (Texas) Regional Medical Center began its rebranding initiative as part of parent company Lifepoint Health’s logo and name change.
- Brentwood, Tenn.-based Lifepoint Health launched a new heart-shaped logo and renamed its behavioral health and rehabilitation sectors to Lifepoint Rehabilitation and Lifepoint Behavioral Health.
- Seattle-based Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance rebranded to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center.
- Southfield, Mich.-based Beaumont and Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Spectrum Health rolled out a new name for its combined system on Oct. 11. The system will now go by Corewell Health.
- The Specialty Hospital for Children in New York City rebranded as ArchCare at Mother Cabrini...