Becker's Healthcare August 15, 2022
HCA Healthcare, a 182-hospital system based in Nashville, Tenn., has made leadership changes at several of its hospitals in recent months.
Here are 21 executive moves at HCA hospitals since June:
1. Keri Pintozzi was named CFO of HCA Florida Lake City Hospital.
2. Suha “Sue” DeLeon, MSN, RN, was named chief nursing officer of HCA Florida West Marion Hospital in Ocala
3. Cheryl Wild, MSN, was named chief nursing officer of HCA Florida Palms West Hospital in Loxahatchee.
4. Hiram Jacob was named COO of HCA Florida Citrus Hospital in Inverness.
5. Brent Burish was named CEO of HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital in St. Petersburg.
6. Michelle Farris was named chief nursing officer of HCA Florida Osceola Hospital in...