RamaOnHealthcare February 23, 2017
We had an opportunity to meet with several healthcare executives at HIMSS17 (Feb 20-22, Orlando). We presented the following framing, the context and the feedback we have received is excellent. We would like to hear your thoughts and comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- C3 (Content, Consumerism, Consolidation) are the strategic drivers for healthcare/digital transformation in the coming 5 to 10 years. Curated Content is a compelling solution for today’s immense challenges in most business areas.
- RQC (Risk, Quality, Cost) are essential elements for any value-based model (ACO, MSSP, MACRA, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care/ ACO, Commercial) for managing Population Care/Health involving clinical, non-clinical determinants: social, economic, geographic, environmental.
- There are currently multiple ecosystems evolving from Apple, EMR/PHM/ Virtual care vendors, it will be driven by patient-consumer-community in the coming years.
- The healthcare will be: retail, cloud, social, mobile interacting with: emerging technologies, and smart data, algorithms, insights in a real-time environment.
- There will be a key role for value-added services/ consulting companies focusing on performance measurements beyond typical Health IT, Digital Health product vendors. It is a marriage between products and services for varied population needs ensuring health outcomes.
To position in ever-changing, rapidly-changing healthcare markets “actionable thought leadership” skills are essential for survival and success.