Becker's Healthcare November 17, 2022
Here are 170 ASCs that have been built or proposed in 2022 that Becker’s has reported on since Jan. 4:
1. Honolulu-based the Queen’s Medical Center plans to open an ASC at its West Oahu location.
2. Healthcare developer Hammes broke ground on the 22,500-square-foot Blue River Surgery Center in Kansas City, Mo., on Nov. 1.
3. Vancouver (Wash.) Clinic and healthcare real estate developer PMB opened a new facility with an ASC on Nov. 4 in Vancouver.
4. The Gallatin Valley Mall in Bozeman, Mont., is undergoing a $50 million redevelopment that will turn a JCPenney into a 45,000-square-foot ASC from Broomfield, Colo.-based SCL Health and a clinic from Billings-based Ortho Montana.
5. St. Tammany Health has begun work...