Becker's Healthcare August 10, 2022
Here are the biggest deals in 2022 that ASC leaders need to know about:
1. Optum received clearance to buy 30-location, Auburndale, Mass.-based independent physician organization Atrius Health.
2. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare now owns 100 percent of United Surgical Partners International’s voting shares. It acquired the ASC chain for $406 million.
3. ASC developer Atlas Healthcare Partners secured an investment from Southfield, Mich.-based BHSH System.
4. United Surgical Partners International and United Urology Group signed an official agreement to form a joint venture partnership in 22 ASCs.
5. Charlotte, N.C.-based Atrium Health and Advocate Aurora Health, based in Milwaukee and Downers Grove, Ill., plan to combine into a 67-hospital health system with about 158,000 employees as part of a $27...